Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Right off the battery

As a suggestion from my ace IT pro, I'm starting a blog.
Not sure of the who, what, where & whens yet, but I'm the adventurous type.
What the hell. Google seems like a good place to hang my hat. Love all that free talk. I remember a wise old soul telling me, "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch". I'm certain he was correct. However, there are a few good deals out there and I intend to take advantage of one now and again. Let's ride this gravy train for a spell and see where she goes....

     I'm Dang. The owner of Sign Blazer. The salesman, designer, builder and installer. That's a lotta hats for one guy. It's all good though. I handle the helm through the turbulence by mostly just plain hard work. "Nose to the grindstone", I always say.
     I've been blessed with the gift of perseverance and a unique ability to bring other peoples artistic visions to life. I derive much pleasure (and sustenance) from doing so.
     What I am not however, is a manufacturer. Every last thing I do is custom. Practical images tailored just for you. I make the look and feel of your business...well,  my business. And I actually do care about you. As an individual- as a community. That's why I where all those sweaty hats. To see you through the process of developing an image for your group, organization or just a splash of color on your car. The only limit is imagination. From concept to completion, I'm there.

Nice ice-breaker. Thank goodness all that's out of the way.  Oh boy... now I better decide what to "for real" discuss in this blog. A wise old man also told me, "Act like you've been there", so I suppose I better listen to that dude again. I attempt to study my lines before I hit-the-set. Talk atchya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment