Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hardware and broke folk

Hardware...why are you so hard on me?
Perhaps its me that's hard on it?
It's time to upgrade the large format digital printer. Currently printing has halted in my shop due to faulty parts which I may or may not choose replace. When does one decide that maintaining a piece of equipment is no longer cost effective? My decision will be made once a call back comes with the dollar tally. Of course I will need to do the parts installation personally, which may also factor into the thought process. Whether or not I pop on the parts, I still need the upgrade.
The thought of going through the loan process again is daunting. All that paperwork stinks on ice. Hopefully I can pull it off in cash. Maybe a fat job will walk through the door tomorrow to foot the bill. Fat job...fat chance. All I've been wrangling lately are broke folk. But hay, ya never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment