Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Meromorphic Evolution of a Noodle Tosser

   After reading, surfing, watching and listening to many types of media, I understand that there needs to be some consistency to the production. I was originally planning not to follow a regiment, but after careful deliberation, logic got the best of me. Most magazines, programs or web sites are a mix of entertainment and information. I will attempt to provide a textured environment using this medium as well. Meromorphic evolution is the name of this game. Many noodles will be tossed against this wall until some stick. That will be my amusement through this process. No doubt most of the discussion will be of personal experiences, so please bare with me. Below is a rough outline intended for this blog...

Monday: Weekend Recap in Verses
Tuesday: Olfactory Projections
Wednesday: Snips & Clips- Video Train-wreck
Thursday: Hands on Hardware- A Mixed Bag
Friday: Week in review- Pics & Parables

...The good Lord only knows if this tree will fruit, but it can't ever grow without first planting a seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment