Friday, May 6, 2011

Abstract Extraction

Friday The 5th of May addition:
Many thanks to my external team, Todd, Wes and Jason.
Todd and Wes run two separate businesses in the computer field, filling unique niches.
   Todd from Rockhopper Technologies in Livonia is my software engineer and web master. He built my website to my specifications and has been instrumental in my advancement in web based promotion. He always hooks me up with  appropriate advise and hardware.
   Wes runs The PC & Mac Pitstop in Avon. He and his team resurrect dead laptops and other hardware. They just exterminated an object that I can only describe as a "fur weasel" from my HP dv7's heat sync. I have great respect for the skills involved with the dismantling and repair of intricate electronics.
   Additionally, many thanks to Jason at BSR Painting who built some fine post structures for me today. I presented him with a measured drawing and he fetched the materials, cut, drilled, glued and screwed well past 5pm in order to erect 3 perfect sign posts. With a couple coats of solid color stain, this project is one huge step closer to completion.
   I would also like to thank in advance to my cousin Seven who's secret identity, is in fact, Sign Blazer Man. I have secured him for an appearance for our second annual grand opening celebration at the new shop. This year we're making more of event of it. Stay tuned for the line-up of events and features coming on the 4th of July, 2011.
Talk atchya Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment