Friday, June 24, 2011

Here's to You, Heroic Hammer Monkeys

  When it rains it most defiantly pours! The Gym floor decorating business is in full swing. WNY Floor Co. has been piling on me the last three weeks. A few little quickies, but one whale of a job which I came close to completing today.
  What a fun challenge this bugger has been. I've had to pull out some old tricks and a few new ones to make this happen. The biggest challenges are yet to rear their ugly heads though. The task of actually installing those massive panels of paint mask intended to flank the multi-colored floor adornment. I thank my lucky stars I'm not the craftsmen destined for that task. I will, however be handy at the end of a smart phone, ready to field a barrage of questions pertaining to the specifics of this manifestation. Don't get me wrong, I'm there in spirit. In fact, I've already been there-- in my mind. This has all been virtually constructed using several methods. I've been over it time and time again- trying to work out the kinks and pitfalls.
   Kudos to the hammer monkeys in the field. These guys translate all my scribbled nonsense into time transcending artwork, worthy of television time. My only regret within this process, is that I never get to at least shake those men's hands for their exocutionary prowess. Cheers my mythical heroes. You have your work cut out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment