Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cotton Wood You Stop?

   Well, it's that time of year once again...snow in spring...the cottonwood seed is flying. Luckily the new location is less susceptible to the floating menace, but is still a real pain in the rear when it comes to laying paint or vinyl. Unfortunately my overhead door is just too short to accommodate many of the vehicles I'm hired to decorate, leaving me to once again work outdoors.
   Over the years I've conceived of several methods of capturing, avoiding and detouring the darn wicked white stuff, but have never fully succeeded. Even having full coverage inside is not a fail-safe. Just when you think your in the clear- a seed rears it's ugly head.
   Tomorrow is the day when I tackle Albrights cube van. Laying out large sail-like panels of adhesive backed vinyl, all ready to attract all that lovely air bound project wrecker. The only thing I can do is to get an early start and hope for a still day. Let's hope timing and a little luck is on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment