Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Let's Go Kart

  Spring has sprung, the birds are chirping and motors and engines across the state are roaring to life.
The batteries are charging, the oil is getting changed and the cleaning and polishing is at a frantic pace.
I'm witnessing this first hand across the street at Minnehan's Fun Center, where the bats, clubs and most importantly, the go karts are coming out. In the off season, the center bought eight new karts for their circle track. The cars are all painted in an array of solid colors but are nude as a newborn baby. The owners approached me to label them with  NASCAR like branding and their logo. I was happy for the opportunity to do so, but I concocted a way to expand on that idea, and bring in community sponsorship into the mix, thereby taking the financial burden off of their shoulders. I designed a multi-tier order form, offering a sign for the track's fence as well. To my surprise, all the business' that wanted to be involved, took the full sponsor package.
The first of the decorated karts is complete. Only 4 more to go...






1 comment:

  1. My son’s favorite hobby now is to ride his razor dirt bike everyday. He told me that he wanted to have a Go Kart car painted with his favorite number and customized logo so I am planning to buy one for his birthday. The designs of these cars are cool! I think if he will like that black car.

    ReplyDelete