Friday, July 8, 2011

A Walk With Gym

   
    From design to fruition- what a divine process. It never ceases to amaze me- with the endless verity of projects I undertake- that there is a never ending spectrum of special ways to handle each conundrum.
   What I set out to understand today was the direct relationship between my paint mask product and the entity installing it. To be blunt- I want his job. Or at least- I want the revenue his position demands. But more importantly- I know I can do it better and more efficiently. And in turn- generate more time for his specialized employees to do what they do best- install hardwood floors.
   What I'm proposing is nothing short of a hostile takeover of a division of the specialized process of painting a basketball court. The elbows are sharpened and I'm ready to employ them. Just give me a chance to prove my hypotheses and (I feel) we will all prosper from the en devour.
Nice work!

No comments:

Post a Comment